C&A ERA does not take title to returned items until the item arrives at our centre.
C&A ERA Pte Ltd
Return & Exchange Policy
Restocking fee: 10%
Must provide Original Receipt as proof of Purchase
Only if Manufacturing defect
Full Refund or Exchange of equivalent amount ( excluding shipping fee to manufacturer )
RETURN/EXCHANGE FOR ONLINE PURCHASES
All purchased items must be in the original selling condition with all tags attached.
Carefully review the Product Exchange regulations below to make sure your item is eligible to be returned/exchanged.
Items purchased on www.caera.com.sg in their original condition (new, unused, unwashed, unaltered
or defective) with tags attached may be returned within 14 days of receipt of your order.
If you believe you have received defective or incorrect merchandise (style, size, colour), you must contact Customer Care within 5 days of receipt and provide a photo of the defect.
C&A ERA Pte Ltd Store’s Product Exchange Regulations*
1. Original Tax invoice is needed for exchange within 14 days from date of purchase.
2. Products must be in sellable condition. Products must have not been washed, worn, or altered.
3. Shoes with the original box – the box must be free of damage, postage stickers or stamps.
4. No refund of difference if price of the new item is lower than the original item.
*Stores do not have a Refund policy
5. Any item SGD$10.00 or less are non-returnable. Please note that shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
For Defective Products
Product can be exchanged or refunded if there is any manufacturing defect.
Original receipt is required.